Thursday, May 20, 2010

Feeling...

Sometimes I do feel that my feelings will lead to me choose what foods or drinks that I will be going to take during that moments...

I have stopped taking coffee since a year ago... but lately i took it back again, only choose 1 type, which is Iced Black Coffee....

Why? I don't know what the main reason, just these 2 months , I dont have a good mood in the working places, lost the passion on what i'm doing now.... losing my patient to deal with such an idiot supervisor.... Got let go something which i dont wish to let it go.....

In these 2 months, I've lost my focus, seldom smile.... and yesterday I took the webcam, and self snap a photo of mine with the smiley face.... thats the only pic I took since CNY until now....

Iced Black Coffee.... when I drink it, i just feel I want to be alone, listen to oldies, Jazz, thinking of nothing, don't want to think anything...

That is what my feeling now......

5 comments:

Lena Lee said...

finally see you blogging again. Cheer up....part of life is to know how to unload those rubbish thrown onto you ^_^

go visit my bro, Max.....he's always damn happy....

ilene said...

hahaha Adelyn, you should take Lena's advice! Yes, wonderful, cheerful Max would certainly know how to brighten you up!

It is nice to take that sip of coffee and watch people passing by. Lo Kong and I did that on my birthday recently and we felt good and relaxed after that.

Chill out Adelyn!

Adelyn aka 淑婉 said...

Hi Lena

Thanks for your advice... I hope hope to get a dog but in law there dont like dog... luckily my sister in law's baby is taking care by my MIL, so at home got baby playing... see his smile... so nice...

Adelyn aka 淑婉 said...

Ilene,

How I wish my lou kong will do that... but he WONT lo....

thats why I got find my own way to release the tention and stress....

Lee said...

Hi Adelyn, you just take it easy. Just live your life the way you want it to be....our life today is not a dress rehearsal. We only get to play one round.
Live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets...
and enjoy your iced black coffee.
I too love my iced coffee, Maxwell House rich blend.
4 glasses a day.

You stay young, stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.