Thursday, June 9, 2011

Marathon in Life...



Refresh back memories, This have been 10 months I didnt update this blog...



This blog have been a place for me to express my mood, especially when Im down...



This week is truely busy for me.... Since last month, in & out hospital for father's medical check up, father's ECG report seems not very good... as his has mild heart problem but as doctor said , its still under control... no medication or operation needed at the moment, but need to control his blood pressure, else he will suffer with chest pain or serious heart pain....


and this month need to go to Selayang hospital & GH for both's check up, father's report ok, will meeting up with doc again this month end to see his eye's condition and if everything ok, will make booking for the cataract operation... but guess it would be schedule after 2-3 months from now...Thats government hospital... all we need is wait....


Mum's routine check up will be next week... this will be the 4th years since she had cancer in 2007.... everything seems going fine and I just hope she will be staying fine and keep going on...

for myself... this week not going that smooth.... especially in work... meeting & work together a very particular person... Although that person everything is good, but somehow, too much particular will tends to make people get stress & tension.... and I realize, some people may be friendly & easy going with things going on, but at the back, they will talk and comments in a bad way... Its very hard to deal with these kind of person....


Anyway,.... life going on, My marathon in life still going on... Like the photo shows... the leg is the one accompany me when going thru all these challenge...


Like Kungfu Panda 2, the master sifu said, Inner Peace... I need that...


Cheers....






1 comment:

ilene said...

Adelyn, I pray your dad and mum are staying well and continue to stay well. With a loving daughter like you, I'm sure your parents will do well.

As for work wise, I suppose office politics are everywhere. We just do our work and stay away from these troublemakers. This way, we'll enjoy our work and won't be bothered by what they say. I always believe "every dog will have its day"!

Have a wonderful week ahead!